Looks nice and plays great!
Castle on the Coast
A downloadable game for Windows and macOS
Welcome to the Castle on the Coast!
A hand-drawn, retro 3D collectathon. Parkour through a magic castle as George the Giraffe!
- Explore a colorful, hand drawn world with no loading screens.
- Collect stuff! Collect flowers! Collect costumes! Collect Keys! AHHH!
- Controls so smooth you can't believe they aren't butter.
- Take a ride in a rocket-powered car.
- Meet eccentric kids with fully-voice acted dialogue.
- Co-op mode featuring Swirlz the Squirrel!
Trouble has hit the Castle on the Coast!
A band of orphans aren't getting along with their surrogate parents: Fire Wizard Aleandra and Ice Mage Vendrick. George the Giraffe sees their plight and wants to help bring them back together. Who better? He can jump up any wall, spin through any obstacle, and climb any tower!
...but can he overcome a beast named Bitterness?
Pro gamerz: 4 hours.
Normal gamers: A little longer...
Little kiddos: Quite a bit longer...
Who is it For?
Built for the old and young alike. I was Inspired by classic platformers such as Super Mario 64 and A Hat in Time. The controls are easy to pick up; Anyone can play!
Early Access FAQ
Q: How much is playable so far?
A: The game is 100% complete.
Q: When do you release officially?
A: VERY SOON. ON MANY CONSOLES
Q: Will it be on Switch?
A: Yeh, and the other kool konsoles 2.
Q: Will the price increase with the final release?
A: Currently it's at full release price.
Q: How does a helpful person like me give feedback / bug reports?
A: Ooooh! Join our discord! The developer checks it regularly.
To bypass the warning that comes up when running the game, follow these instructions: https://support.apple.com/guide/mac-help/open-a-mac-app-from-an-unidentified-developer-mh40616/mac This happens with any game that isn't "notarized" with Apple.
|Author||Big Heart Production|
|Made with||Krita, Unreal Engine, 3ds Max|
|Tags||3D, collectathon, Colorful, Cute, Hand-drawn, Low-poly, Retro, Singleplayer, stylized|
|Average session||A few hours|
|Inputs||Keyboard, Xbox controller|
In order to download this game you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $14.99 USD. You will get access to the following files:
- Consoles, Publishing, and a Hospital...Mar 05, 2021
- Update #5: Tutorial Level + Optimization! + Item Compass!Dec 20, 2020
- Official Directory of Voice ActorsDec 10, 2020
- Update #4: Hotfix #1Oct 30, 2020
- Update #4 - Speedrunning + Even More Polish!Oct 22, 2020
- Update #3: Sky Dimension! Free Demo! MORE POLISH!Oct 02, 2020
- Update #2: Extended Levels! Ball Vehicle! Boundry Breaking!Jul 20, 2020
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.
I reviewed this game and I loved it, it has very good mechanics and playability.
The visual art is incredible and the soundtrack very entertaining (Especially the last level, or before last).
If you don't know whether to play it or not, or to buy it, you can see the review and find out what the game is about.
This game will do very well with kids with Autism and PTSD
This game will do very well with any kids.
I'm an adult and I like it a lot!
Man! This Game is really cool! I LOVE the art style, can't stop playing it! I've been following your developement for sometime now on twitter etc. and was eagerly waiting release, you did not disapoint.